Re: GDP: pitches rewrite

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: pitches rewrite
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 11:54:37 -0700

Eyolf Østrem wrote:
On 05.10.2007 (11:35), Graham Percival wrote:
From your former list, I've done the formatting part, and made a
suggestion for the f/fis warning thing. If someone else wants to work
on any of the "rewrite" parts, that's fine with me. I'll be doing some
more on it later this evening, but I'm not sure exactly when I'll have
a file ready to send. Asap, though.

OK.

Trevor Daniels: start the rewrite for clef and octave check. Eyolf: do whatever you want, but don't touch those two portions of the file. Whoever finishes their jobs first will then be assigned the transposition portions.

Cheers,
- Graham