Re: GDP: Rhythms rewrite

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: Rhythms rewrite
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 12:13:10 -0700

Miguel Lopes Santos Ramos wrote:
On 7 Oct 2007, at 01:13, Graham Percival wrote:

I've identified the following areas to work on; please add items or =20=
discuss them.

I don't know if this sort of thing is what you're asking for...

For me, the biggest problem is the one which is stated as a "Bug" in the manual
about the synchronization of grace notes (section 6.5.7 of the manual).

Unfortunately, that it outside the scope of this project. This is the Grand _Documentation_ Project. The goal of documentation is to accurately and clearly describe how to use the program. I agree that grace note synchronization is buggy, but all I can do is document the bug and the workaround.

Cheers,
- Graham