PNG output from lilypond-book using Infotex under Cygwin

From: Erik Igelström
Subject: PNG output from lilypond-book using Infotex under Cygwin
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:59:09 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I'm trying to generate an html from an Infotex file with lilypond-book, under
Cygwin. After I've put the source through lilypond-book, I seem to end up with
just about everything I'm supposed to, except for the png files. It gives me eps
files, and I assume that it's supposed to convert them to png, but it seems to
skip that step without telling me anything about it. The lines below are what
happens. Any ideas?

$ lilypond-book book.texi --output lilypond --format texi-html
lilypond-book (GNU LilyPond) 2.10.33
Reading book.texi...
Dissecting...
Writing snippets...
Processing...
Running lilypond...GNU LilyPond 2.10.33
Processing `snippet-map.ly'
Parsing...
Processing `book.texi'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Calculating line breaks...
Drawing systems...
Writing lily-e413b06d98-systems.tex...
Writing lily-e413b06d98-systems.texi...
Layout output to `lily-e413b06d98-1.eps'...
Layout output to `lily-e413b06d98.eps'...

Compiling book.texi...
Writing `book.texi'...
lilypond-book: warning: option --psfonts not used
lilypond-book: warning: processing with dvips will have no fonts

--
Erik Igelström
address@hidden