Re: Newby - any recent postings?

From: Joseph Haig
Subject: Re: Newby - any recent postings?
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:23:03 +0100

This list is very active, and there have been several posts over the
last few days.  Perhaps there was a problem with your subscription, or
maybe posts are getting caught by your spam filter.

You can see an archive of the mailing list here:

  <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/>

Regards,

Joe