Take the Grand Documentation Project challenge!

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Take the Grand Documentation Project challenge!
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 00:05:17 -0700

As you are hopefully aware, we are currently engaged in a short-term (2-4 month) project to vastly improve the documentation. You can see the results here:
(follow the link to GDP output)

Particularly in chapter 1 Pitches of the user manual.

Unfortunately, there are currently only two people working on this project. There's a lot of work to be done, so it would be nice if we had more people involved.

I am calling for people to pledge time towards improving the
LilyPond documentation.  This pledge is valid until the end of
2007.  We'll re-evaluate how things look in Jan 2008.

Recommended donation: 1 hour per week.

More info is available on the website.

- Graham