Re: GDP: pitches second draft

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: GDP: pitches second draft
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 00:58:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Graham,

The job you've done looks very nice.

One thing caught my eye, though. I don't quite get the idea of one image
under "1.1.3 Displaying pitches" namely "Clef".

If the image tries to point out the location of the middle C on each staff /
clef why there is an F on the lowest staff?

Should it be like this?
   \new Staff {
     % treble clef by default
     c'1^"middle C"