Re: GDP: introducing examples

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: GDP: introducing examples
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:10:41 +0200

On 19 Oct 2007, at 16:59, Eyolf Østrem wrote:

So how do you find the LSR?...

You have the link into the main documentaion page
and it links to

... and in the final GDP, there will be so many LSR links that you're
going to moan: "Oh, please, Graham -- not another LSR snippet, I can't
take it anymore!" :-)

I suspected that. - So it might be better putting at least the more prominent examples in a special examples PDF, and reference that. The LSR could still be there, for new examples that have not yet worked up the hierarchy.

I also brought forward the idea of a Wiki. These are great to put silly little facts one does not know where to put elsewhere. Abbreviations and such, for example.

  Hans Åberg