Re: Lilypond on macos Leopard

From: immanuel litzroth
Subject: Re: Lilypond on macos Leopard
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 01:32:33 -0700

> In 10.4, I have put LilyPond in /Applications/, and in my home
> directory, I have script created by say
>    cat > lilypond
>    exec /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond
> "$@"
> ^D
>    chmod a+x lilypond
> (where ^D is <control>-D). Then this LilyPond script can be run.
>
> Does that work in 10.5?

I'll have to try this at home this evening, but the answer is very probably
going to be no. My installation worked on 10.4 and when
I try to run the unix executables directly from the resources folder
in the app it doesn't work either. What's more there seem to problems with the
.app too.
I'll report back later this evening,
Immanuel

Find out how you can get spam free email.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/3