Use Identifier or Variable for Font Name

From: wackazong
Subject: Use Identifier or Variable for Font Name
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 02:41:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

In my template, I have a couple of lines like this one:

\override XXXXXXXXX #'font-name = #"FFFFFFFFFF"

Where XXXXXXX is some object and FFFFFFFF is the font i choose. I would like
to use a global identifier or variable for the font name, so that I can
write

%Definitions

FontName = #"FFFFFFFFFFF"

%The rest

\override XXXXXXXXX #'font-name = \FontName

This does not work, however, I tried many different configuration, also
scheme music functions, nothing worked. Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks!

ALEXander.