Re: Lyrics in stretched systems, 2.11

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Lyrics in stretched systems, 2.11
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:48:38 +0100

Le 30 oct. 07 à 18:50, Monk Panteleimon a écrit :

For what it's worth, I think that this keep-fixed behavior should be true
by default for the ChoirStaff context, if that's possible. It's good
all-around, even if you plan to have multiple lyric lines for all or part of
the piece. If it's not default, I think everyone who uses ChoirStaff
will just tweak it this way.

You don't think well.
Just define your own tweak/style files, as every lilypond user does.