Re: Professional LilyPond users?

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: Professional LilyPond users?
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:44:20 +0100

Am 2007-11-01 um 06:53 schrieb Dominic Neumann:

I use LilyPond for commercial projects. I typeset songbooks and song
sheets primarily for church use.

Me similar: I'm typesetting an Unitarian church magazine that features one song in every issue (LilyPond PDF placed in InDesign document) and just publishing a songbooklet (LilyPond & ConTeXt).

(This I do mostly honorarily, but I'm a professional media designer and normally use InDesign and for some special tasks TeX.)

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm