Re: typeset lyrics

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: typeset lyrics
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 23:54:58 +0100

thank you very much for the example, now I see how to use it and it works fine

best

ole

Am 01.11.2007 um 22:56 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:

Ole Schmidt wrote:

I read "Divisi Lyrics" over and over but I'am afraid I don't understand it. There are two different voices at one point and on this point there are two different lyrics assigned. How can I use it for my problem?

What I primarily had in mind was the second example in the section.
For example you could do something along the lines of.

\version "2.10.0"
song = \relative c'{c d e f | g f e ( d ) | c1 | s1*4 | g4 ( a ) b g | c1 }
interlude = \relative c'{ s1*3 | d1 | b | g | b | }
text = \lyricmode { Here's some ly -- rics for the first part. Here comes the rest }

\score{
<<
 \new Staff <<
   \new Voice = songvoice \song