Re: Simple? Stretch a couple of measures.

From: Jeff Elliott
Subject: Re: Simple? Stretch a couple of measures.
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 22:25:54 -0500

ragged-last-bottom = ##t

Would that make a difference?

Jeff.

On 7-Nov-07, at 5:48 PM, Wilbert Berendsen wrote:

Op woensdag 7 november 2007, schreef fedge:
Hi,

At the end of my piece, the last staff has two bars (measures). With:

ragged-right = ##f

The 2 measures are too STRETCHED out. With:

ragged-right = ##t

The 2 measures are too CLOSE together.

I don't really want proportional spacing. And I'm sure there's a simple
way to do this, but I can't seem to find anything that works.

How many pages has the piece?

Are you using ragged-last-bottom = ##f or ##t ?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Wilbert Berendsen

--
http://www.wilbertberendsen.nl/