Re: posting snippets

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: posting snippets
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:01:17 -0800

Arvid Grøtting wrote:

I tried posting a snippet two days ago or so, but for some reason it
doesn't show up on LSR.  It seems it hasn't been approved.

The LSR editor will approve snippets when he can -- hopefully at least once a week. However, I am aware that he is experiencing some technical difficulties right now.

If you go to the "snippet database" and look at "approved: no" snippets, you'll see that there's a list of 10 items waiting for approval... so it's clearly nothing personal. :)

Cheers,
- Graham