Re: LSR -> lilypond docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR -> lilypond docs
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:41:16 -0800

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
As I have said earlier, I think it would be a big loss if the
web site could not provide the full documentation for
multiple old version, including a "complete" set of example files
with the correct syntax for the corresponding version.

It does!

is the same thing as

At least, they were the same when LSR first started. Now they've diverged a bit, but the basic premise is still the same:
is simply a "sorted" version of the old

Different GIT revisions will contain different files in input/lsr/*/ just like different GIT revisisions (pre-2.11) contained different files in input/tweaks/ .

From the standpoint of the lilypond website + build system + git, there is NO DIFFERENCE between the old input/tweaks/ and the new input/lsr/*/

- Graham