Creating a nice formatted Chords + Lyrics layout for guitar players

From: Thomas Bonte
Subject: Creating a nice formatted Chords + Lyrics layout for guitar players
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:16:16 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to create a nice Chords + Lyrics layout, formatted in the same way
as you may see on the many websites offering ascii chords and lyrics.

You may see my current result on this pdf file:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13829430/CL-v2.pdf CL-v2.pdf
As you will notice, there is one issue I couldn't solve yet: align all
content to the left side of the page. I have no clue whether this is
possible, but I've noticed that there are some possibilities with using
springs.

If you wish to help, you can find the lilypond code in this file:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13829430/CL-v2.ly CL-v2.ly

Thx!