Re: Putting chords below a alternative repeat bracket

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Putting chords below a alternative repeat bracket
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:50:02 +0100

Uwe Steinmann wrote:
Mats Bengtsson <mats.bengtsson <at> ee.kth.se> writes:

If you use version 2.10, see the section on "Printing Chord names" in the
manual, if you use the latest development version 2.11.x, then the chords
are placed below the repeat brackets by default.

I must be blind. All I see is an example on how to print chord names
separately with repeats. Does that mean that I have to take the repeats
out of the staff and put them into the chords to make them show up above
the chords?
Just as when you print a score with several staves, you have to include the
\repeat statements in all the staves and ChordNames and whatever else, to
make the rhythm match.

   /Mats