GDP: NR 1 pitches release candidate 1

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GDP: NR 1 pitches release candidate 1
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:43:18 -0800

We finally have the first release candidate of NR 1 Pitches:
http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/

The "commonly tweaked properties" might get the snippets inserted directly in the text. If that can't happen before 2.12, we'll jazz up the formatting of those portions somehow. Other than that, this section is ready for translators.

The issues listed below are not important enough to delay the release.

MINOR ISSUES
- headword could be improved (line-break)

Note names in other languages:
- table formatting
- pitches in Turkish Maquam and other microtonal systems?

OTHER ISSUES

@c FIXME: check the context stuff below
@c -does it *really* work?
@c -the default contexts as specified in
@c  scm/music-function.scm seem to be different -vv

If no context name is supplied, the accidental style applies to
the @code{Staff} by default.  Optionally, the function can take
the context for which the style should be changed as a second
argument:

@example
#(set-accidental-style 'STYLE #('CONTEXT))
@end example

Cheers,
- Graham