Re: Piano Centered Dynamics and bar collision - again

From: peter0
Subject: Re: Piano Centered Dynamics and bar collision - again
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 11:06:20 -0800 (PST)

Well, thanks for replying, but of course it didn't solve the problem.  I did
not have the intention to insult you all, because I love lilypond, but for
one who engraves only piano music, it is the harsh reality that the results
of lilypond are not that pretty when one has the insane idea of centering
dynamics...