Unicode characters

From: Zbyněk Burget
Subject: Unicode characters
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:54:05 +0100

Hi,
I'm new in lilypond and testing it.
Seems to be very nice SW.
But... I'm from Czech (sorry for my English) and I've problem with non-english characters in texts.
I'm Using MS WinXP, for editting .ly files I'm using Notepad (or LilyPad).
When I write some czech-specific character, eg. ěščřžýáíé, I got no character in output .pdf file. Only in .log file are error messages:

programming error: FT_Get_Glyph_Name returns error
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Glyph has no name, but font supports glyph naming.
Skipping glyph U+FFFFFFFF, file C:/Program Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/CenturySchL-Roma.otf
continuing, cross fingers

...LilyPond 2.10.33 - blank instalation via lilypond-2.10.33-1.mingw.exe downloaded from www.lilypond.org

Thanks for any help with this problem

Zbynek