Re: Layout integrating LaTeX and music

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: Layout integrating LaTeX and music
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:24:28 +0100

> I think what you're looking for is the --left-padding parameter.
> Just call lilypond-book with --left-padding=0. You can find this in the
> manual, AU(Application Usage), 4.4, "Invoking LilyPond". See also 4.3.,
> "Music fragment options"

Hi Michael,

thanks a lot for your help! The option --left-padding=0 reduced the redundant
space on the left side and improved the layout on the right side of the
fragment within the brackets. I don't want to be pedantic ;-) but is there an
option to get rid off the space on the right side (fragment ) like

All the best,

Hi Tobias,

>I don't use lilypond-book, but call
>lilypond from within latex. This approach has some advantages and some

1) I'd like to know how you call lilypond from within latex.

2)Could you tell me the advantages and disadvantages of this approach?

Der kann`s mit allen: