Creating a book of music

From: Alasdair McAndrew
Subject: Creating a book of music
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:07:12 +1100

I'm typesetting up a 17th century manuscript which contains eight pieces.  I'd like to place them all in a book which contains a title page, table of contents, introduction etc.  I'm very happy to use LaTeX for this, but I'd like to see examples of other people's work.  I've had a small look around the mutopia site, but so far the pdf files I've looked at are just individual scores.

Are there examples of books created with lilpond/LaTeX out there?

Thanks,
Alasdair