Re: spacing between systems

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: spacing between systems
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:56:54 +0100

Please read the sections on "Vertical spacing between systems" and
"Page formatting" in the manual. Note that this is one aspect that
has changed significantly between versions 2.10 and 2.11, so some
but not all of the more verbose description in the manual for version
2.11 is relevant also for 2.10.

   /Mats

Stefan Thomas wrote:
Dear Lilypond-users,
I have a question concerning the layout.
I want to increase the space between between systems.
I mean the space between the last  (e.g."double bass") and the first
(e.g."piccolo") staff of the score. How can I do this?
Thanks for support,
Stefan

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing