Re: Instrumental Group Names in Score

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Instrumental Group Names in Score
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:09:21 -0500

Hi y'all:

I'll add that this lack of stylesheets is due to users not
creating them, not a lack of technical support.

I figured that was the case, but it's nice to get "official" confirmation! =)

It just requires a helpful user to create the stylesheet.

Coincidentally, I've recently been breaking up my "house format" stylesheets for just such a purpose! I'll move this up the list of priorities -- which, unfortunately, is very long right now -- and get something up there ASAP.

If there's any interest in this, we'll add a tag specifically for stylesheets

YES!

Thanks,
Kieren.