Re: Uninstalling Liliypond

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Uninstalling Liliypond
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 14:08:51 +0100

2008/1/7, Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>:

>  I would mention it on the main page of LilyPond, like this: Get Started
> Now! Choose your platform: Linux Windows Mac

On http://www.videolan.org/ they even have a script that detects your
OS (even your distro), and changes the page accordingly.

>  So inexperienced users should not decide anything. How could they decide
> e.g. if they need the development or the stable version? Then he goes with
> the instable LilyPond, the stable jEdit and Java 1.4 And finds that nothing
> works.

You have a point here.
I've just been doing HTML/CSS for 24 hours; could you possibly send me
a draft based on your idea? If you do not have time right now, I will
come up with something but maybe in a few days :)

Cheers,
Valentin