Re: composition title on every page except the first

From: Gilles THIBAULT
Subject: Re: composition title on every page except the first
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:19:11 +0100

Hello, I am new to LilyPond
Welcome !!!

 I want to place the page number on the left side of the header on
every page, but I want to center the title.

Something like that ?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.11.34"

music = \repeat "unfold" 1000 c'

\header { title = "Title"}

\paper {
       oddHeaderMarkup = \markup {
           \fill-line
           {
\fromproperty #'page:page-number-string %% left \on-the-fly #not-first-page \fromproperty #'header:title %% center " " %% right

       evenHeaderMarkup = \oddHeaderMarkup
}

{\music}

You can see also "titling-init.ly" in \LilyPond\usr\share\lilypond\current\ly\

Gilles