Keeping score titles with empty music

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Keeping score titles with empty music
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:54:41 +0100

I'm creating instrumental scores for a large work, where some instruments are
quiet during some pieces. Now, for the empty pieces, I also want to add the
score title to the instrumental pieces, but lilypond does not print them when
the score does not contain any music.
How can I force the score header to be printed even for empty music?

Attached is a small example, where I also want the score title of the second
score printed.

email: address@hidden,
 * Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, TU Wien,
 * K Desktop Environment,, KOrganizer maintainer
 * Chorvereinigung "Jung-Wien",