Re: percussion clef transposes?

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: percussion clef transposes?
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:55:42 +0100

oh, I missunderstood that, I confused C with G (treble with alto) clef..
that "Schlitztrommel" is not really tuned...

Am 13.01.2008 um 01:35 schrieb Rune Zedeler:

Ole Schmidt skrev:
when I compile the following snippet I get what you can see in the pdf...

It does not transpose. It behaves like a C clef.

Yep.
As I said, it behaves as a C-clef (having central c on the middle line).

If you are using a tuned percussion instrument then you should not use the percussion clef. The percussion clef means that the instrument is NOT tuned.

-Rune