Re: a Lilypond-LaTeX font question

From: Deacon Geoffrey Horton
Subject: Re: a Lilypond-LaTeX font question
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:47:13 -0500

> I'm new to LaTeX, but not lilypond. I'm using TeXShop, and I'm
> getting some not really desired output.

My guess is that either LaTeX, TeXShop, or both, is not happy with the
extended characters. Look on your hard drive for a recently generated
.ly file with a strange name; that might contain the text that LaTeX
sent to LilyPond to process. See if the characters are still there.

Also--are you sure that the input file compiles properly in LilyPond
anyhow? Have you run it on its own?