Re: Copyright symbol

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: Copyright symbol
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:24:37 -0500

Mats,

I thought by virtue of the fact that I was using jEdit with LilyPondTool, it was already in UTF-8 encoding.  I looked throught the jEdit menus, and couldn't find anything to find out which characters I had, or how to change it.  How do I do that?

Also, should I upgrade to the latest Lily?  Or is 32 OK?

Gordon+

On 15/01/2008, Mats Bengtsson < address@hidden> wrote:

Valentin Villenave wrote:
> 2008/1/15, Mats Bengtsson < address@hidden>:
>
>> Make sure that you save your .ly file using UTF-8 encoding.
>>

> There has been a major bug concerning fonts on Windows; you might want
> to try with the last development version instead (2.11.37)

That shouldn't be an issue with version 2.11.32.

    /Mats

--
Fr. Gordon Gilbert
Penetanguishene, ON