spurious spacing around score titles (Bug?)

From: Robert Memering
Subject: spurious spacing around score titles (Bug?)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:16:23 +0100

Hi all,

in a book with several scores I get some unwanted space
after the score titles (breaking my page layout), the
origin of which I do not understand, because I have set
"after-title-space" to zero.
Annotate-spacing calls this space "Y-extent".
Please have a look at my \paper block and the attached
image.

I am using 2.11.34 on Linux. The version I used before
(2.11.34) did not produce this unwanted space.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Robert

\paper {