Re: Scheme: Is there a ... - Doc error?

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Scheme: Is there a ... - Doc error?
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:35:34 +0200

On 05/02/2008, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> I have already answered that question in my previous email:

Yes you did, thanks. I'm sorry. I just couldn't believe that scheme
could create these new names "by itself". :-)

>  >see the end of "Markup construction in Scheme".

One thing though ... about the document section you mentioned. It
recommends using make-center-markup. I wonder if that should be
make-center-align-markup? The latter works as well as make-line-markup
and make-column-markup but the make-center-markup doesn't (at least if
used in the example code I posted earlier).

-Risto