Re: recorder fingering chart

From: Libero Mureddu
Subject: Re: recorder fingering chart
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 14:53:45 +0100

Hi Tim and list,
actually I just discovered that there are already articulation signs
for closed and open.
Here is an example with half positions in between.
However, the articulations are closer to the staff than the markups.
Is there a way to make them at the same distance from the staff?
I tried different solutions without success.
Best regards,
Libero

\version "2.11.38"
\include "english.ly"
centermarkup = {
\once \override TextScript #'self-alignment-X = #CENTER
\once \override TextScript #'X-offset =#(ly:make-simple-closure
                     `(,+
                       ,(ly:make-simple-closure (list
ly:self-alignment-interface::centered-on-x-parent))
                       ,(ly:make-simple-closure (list
ly:self-alignment-interface::x-aligned-on-self))))
}
\score
{\relative c'
{
        g\open
        \once \override TextScript #'staff-padding = #-1.0 \centermarkup
g^\markup{\combine \musicglyph #"scripts.open" \musicglyph
#"scripts.tenuto"}
        \centermarkup g^\markup{\combine \musicglyph #"scripts.open"
\musicglyph #"scripts.stopped"}
        g\stopped