Rhythm mark snippet in LSR not 2.11. compatible?

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Rhythm mark snippet in LSR not 2.11. compatible?
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 02:14:03 +0200

Hi again,

I found a wonderful snippet in LSR that explained how to create rhythm
marks (http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=204). I tested it and found
out that it doesn't work that well with 2.11.(37). The space between
the mark and the staff is much bigger than in the example image. If
you have a look at the attached images you'll get the drift.

To my eye the code contains pretty normal stuff and I cannot see what
affects the spacing but I'm no expert anyway. Do you think there's any
hope making it work properly in 2.11?

-Risto