Re: GDP: index entries for snippets

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: index entries for snippets
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:48:12 -0800

Sorry, you missed the subtext.  I wasn't asking for a poll of who
considered the index useful, I was saying "I'm not going to work
on this.  Any volunteers?"

Cheers,
- Graham

PS  If you want to work on both normal NR doc work *and* the
indexes, I'm happy with that.  It all comes down to your available
time.  :)