Re: feta fonts

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: feta fonts
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:28:01 +0100

The following code is both simpler and provides the list in the .log
file if you run in Windows:

\version "2.10.0"
#(map ly:message (ly:otf-glyph-list (ly:font-load "emmentaler-20")))

/Mats

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Right, the list in the appendix of the on-line version isn't useful if
you are visually impaired, since it's a bitmapped image. However, as
Hans pointed out in his previous answer, the corresponding PDF
version of the manual contains the list in machine readable form,
even though it might be confusing to read anyway, since the
actual glyphs (in a LilyPond specific font encoding) are inserted
after the corresponding name. One way to get the full list as
pure text, is to run LilyPond on the following .ly file, which prints
the glyph names, one per line, on standard output (i.e. into the .log
file if you use Windows). The list starts with "space" and ends with
"dots.dotvaticana".

\version "2.10.0"
#(map (lambda (name) (display (string-append name "\n"))) (ly:otf-glyph-list (ly:font-load "emmentaler-20")))

/Mats

hhpmusic wrote:
Hi, I can't see the picture, and the Scheme codes are confusing. So I can't get the list of all glyphs in Feta fonts. Can anyone give me a list? Thank you!
Haipeng

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems