Problems with several parts, movements

From: Ben Lewis
Subject: Problems with several parts, movements
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:48:41 -0600

I've been typesetting a Telemann concerto for a baroque ensemble that I play
in, and I've been having difficulties with actually producing more than one
part from the same file (I need to input Violin 1,2 and Viola parts, since we
only have hand-written ones.) My other problem comes from the fact that if I
give multiple "piece" names in the \header section, only the last one is
printed for all of them. Thus, while I should have Largo, Allegro, Largo,
Presto, I only have Presto, Presto, Presto, Presto. Am I doing something
horribly wrong with this? (I can include input/output files, I'm pretty sure
no copyright still exists on Telemann, and the handwritten parts I have
contain no such information.)
--
My PGP key (can be found on the Ubuntu Keyserver) Fingerprint is:
74D9 E4BE 2F95 3806 E2FA 7E04 8A71 5831 0E8B CAA1