about musicxml2ly

From: hhpmusic
Subject: about musicxml2ly
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:53:42 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  By the way, how can I write metronome markings such as quarter = eighth = 120 or quarter = ca120 (sorry, my screen reader has poor function and this line must be put beneathe the next line)?

  My software has limited function to transcribe MusicXml file of large orchestral piece into braille, so I tried MusicXml2ly. But it can't convert percussion part and returns to command line without any result files. Does lilypond develope team also handle musicxml2ly (not Xml2ly)? Could someone help me?
Haipeng

已 经 超 过 100 万 台 电 脑 安 装 了 网 易 有 道 免 费 英 汉 词 典 , 点 击 此 处 可 以 快 速 下 载