Re: #'extra-offset not working

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: #'extra-offset not working
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:33:07 +0000

Trevor Daniels wrote:
Hi David

Text attached to a multimeasure rest is held in a
MultiMeasureRestText object which is created in the Voice
context.  So the override you need to move it is:

\once \override Voice.MultiMeasureRestText #'extra-offset =
#'(0 . 4)

Aah...Ok. I had already found one way around it using an anchor (\hspace #0) as indicated in section 1.8.1.2 of the manual, but this looks more like what I'm after.

Thanks,

David

Trevor D