Re: LSR how to move clefs on uneven staff lines?

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: LSR how to move clefs on uneven staff lines?
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 20:22:19 +0200

OK, yes, it does work... :-) what I meant was with the settings of middleC =7 and clef position =1. But: When I set the clef settings and let the clef print explicitly with \clef bass it is again at the wrong position (middleCPosition 6 and ClefPosition 2) even though I had said it should be 7 and 1.

so you can't obviously use the \clef command with setting that way? Does it read the defaults from engraver-init.ly?

Till

Trevor Daniels schrieb:
I'm not sure what you mean.  It works as expected when
I try this in 2.11.34.  You ask for a staff of four
lines, with middle C 6 half-staff-spaces above the center.
So the lower C will be 1 half-staff-space below the center,
which it is.  The clef is 2 half-staff-spaces above the
center, also as specified.  So what do you think is wrong?

Trevor D