Re: Introducing OrchestralLily: A package to easily create complex orche

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Introducing OrchestralLily: A package to easily create complex orchestral scores in lilypond
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:25:16 +0100

2008/3/3, Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden>:
> Op zondag 2 maart 2008, schreef Reinhold Kainhofer:
>
> > http://wiki.kainhofer.com/lilypond/orchestallily

Hi Reinhold,

this is quite impressive. I wish such a tool already existed when I
started writing my opera :)

May I suggest to add parts of it to the LSR, as "stylesheets" like Nicolas' one?
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=368

I'm looking forward to have more snippets like this one (even if, like
in this very case, we have to keep the code commented out until the
LSR is upgraded). This way perhaps it's more visible, more useful --
and quite an excellent demonstration of LilyPond potential power :)

Regards,
Valentin