Re: Introducing OrchestralLily: A package to easily create complex orche

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Introducing OrchestralLily: A package to easily create complex orchestral scores in lilypond
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:31:08 +0100

Am Sonntag, 2. März 2008 schrieb Reinhold Kainhofer:
> I'm happy to finally present my latest project:
>
>      OrchestralLily
>
>      A package for lilypond to easily create orchestral scores
>      Version 0.01
>      http://wiki.kainhofer.com/lilypond/orchestallily

Sorry for the wrong link! As noted by Wilbert, it should be
   http://wiki.kainhofer.com/lilypond/orchestrallily

I have now also added a larger example of an opus with multiple sub-pieces,
where some instruments are quiet during some of the parts, and where one
instrument always uses the same key.

Cheers,
Reinhold