Text woes

From: Timothy S. Nelson
Subject: Text woes
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 19:54:21 +1100 (EST)

Hi all again, and thanks for your help so far. Now I'm having trouble with text. But before I start on the individual technical problems, I'd like some general advice.

As an example, I want a rallentando in my piece of music for 4 instruments. What I need first is advice. I've been using the rehearsal marks for instructions that apply to the piece as a whole, and the ordinary marks for the instructions that apply to the individual instruments. Is this what I should be doing, or should I mark them each individually? Or some other option?

        Thanks for any advice,

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: address@hidden    | I am                           |