Changing the bar-number string

From: Francesco Guglie
Subject: Changing the bar-number string
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 03:36:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hi everybody!
Since I'm having some problems posting my mail to the mailing-list through my
mail-client, I'm trying to resend this one through the gmane interface.

I'm typesetting an orchestral score with repeated sections inside each
movement; I'd like to change the bar-numbers of a repeated section so that it
shows the bar-number of the first time with a "bis" added.
I'll try to explain it better with an example: the first number of ther
repeated section is "34"; when it is repeated, I'd like to have "34bis" and
so on for all the bar numbers of the section.
I've tried to use the properties of BarNumber context, but with no success.
I'm using lilypond 2.11.41.
Thank you all!

Francesco Guglie