Converting MIDI File into can I get "piano score" notatio

From: dbsoundman
Subject: Converting MIDI File into can I get "piano score" notation?
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 10:32:37 -0800 (PST)

I'm completely new to Lilypond. I have only really discovered it because I
found a .mid file of a song I wanted the piano score to, so I downloaded it
and I wanted to print out the sheet music. The problem is, I need to have it
in piano score notation, meaning there is a bass and treble clef for each
line, and I don't know how to go about doing that. I used rosegarden to
export the file as a .ly, but of course Rosegarden only does one line
output. I don't really have any good way of knowing what notes should be in
the bass clef vs. treble clef, but I was hoping there was some sort of
option where I could get the score "split" into the two clefs automatically.
I have tried using NoteEdit, but it freezes up as soon as I try to do
autobar or autobeam, and GNU Denemo crashes as soon as I open a midi file in
it. What can I do?