Re: Better Midi, anyone?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Better Midi, anyone?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:10:48 -0700

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 03:07:17 +0100
Rune Zedeler <address@hidden> wrote:

> Graham Percival skrev:
> > moltorit = ... scheme that prints out "molto rit", and tweaks
> > whatever options you want for your new midi code...
>
> That won't work.
> If I read the rules of the artemis context correctly, the solution
> must work for any lilypond file.

Well, I thought the original poster was offering to improve
lilypond's midi export.  So this _would_ work on any lilypond
file... after a certain version number.  :)

Note that I haven't read the rules, so I may be way off here.  And
they probably specify a version (or they should, at least).

Cheers,
- Graham