Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 00:27:19 +0100

2008/3/11, Nicolas Sceaux <address@hidden>:

> Added to my RSS list! It was lacking a LilyPond related one. Not
>  meaning to put pressure on you, you're between http://www.maitre-eolas.fr
>  and http://www.xkcd.com

Excellent! I didn't know the last one (the first has been in my
bookmarks for ages, of course); it's absolutely awesome! I *have* to
read all of it ASAP :)

By the way, I hope you took the LilyPond-Report dedicated feed (the
one with "rubrique26"); otherwise you'll end up being spammed with all
the stuff I write for my pupils ;-)

Thanks anyway, i'm honored.

Cheers,
Valentin