Re: lilypondtool for linux

From: Hugo Ribeiro
Subject: Re: lilypondtool for linux
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:43:52 -0300

Thanks for so fast answer, but there is no such option (lilypondtool) in plugin manager of version 4.3pre12.
Hugo

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) escreveu:
The best workaround until LilyPondTool 2.10.5 is released to the jEdit plugin repository is the following:
- get jEdit4.3pre12
- Install LilyPondTool from the plugin manager
- Exit jEdit
- get http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/LilyPondTool.jar and put this file instead of the one downloaded by jEdit (should be in ~/.jedit/jars)
- start jedit

Bert

Hugo Ribeiro wrote:
Dear all,

I am having problems in installing lilypondtool in Jedit. I am using Ubuntu Studio. I downloaded jedit 4.3 pre 11 and jedit 4.3 pre 9. Both versions of jedit says that Lilypondtools requires version 4.0.0 or above of Templates Plugin, so lilypondtool cannot be loaded. But when I try to but the files of the Template Plugin 4.0.0 in the jar folder, and then restart jedit, the program says that Template Plugin 4.0.0 only works with jedit 4.3 pre 12. What's wrong here? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for all.

Hugo