Re: beaming patterns

From: v!ictor address@hidden
Subject: Re: beaming patterns
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:41:39 -0400

hello Irenicus,

You can get A LOT of beaming flexibility with the \set stemRightBeamCount and \set stemLeftBeamCount commands:
See 1.2.4.3 Manual Beams in the docs:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Manual-beams#Manual-beams

The example below does exactly what (I think) you want.
See attached image.

%%%%% BEGIN EXAMPLE %%%%%%%%
\version "2.11.33"

\new Score{