OFF: Help from native English speakers (epsecially if speaking German)

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: OFF: Help from native English speakers (epsecially if speaking German)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:31:49 +0200

Dear English speaking LilyPonders, (especially if you know some German)

the choir I used to sing with publishes a CD. We'd like to create the information booklet in 3 languages, Hungarian, German and English
Could you please help me finding the best words for the following:

- how would you call the 4-voice arrangements of hymns used in presbiterian liturgy. Just "hymn arrangement"? (Choralsatz in German) - what is a good way for translating the German "inständiges flehen", meaning something like pleading, devoted praying - what is a good way of translating the German "ewig reicher Gott", meaning something like God, who has power forever. (perhaps a common English version already exists for this song)

It would be of very much help if you could suggest me some translations,

Thank you,

LilyPondTool is the editor for LilyPond files.